The Wilson Elementary School (Spokane, WA) remodel and addition will include the replacement of two existing classrooms and the addition of six new classrooms, as well as a gym expansion to include a stage, and the complete upgrade of the kitchen.
The gym, which doubles as cafeteria space, will expand to about 4,500 square feet from its current footprint of 2,800 square feet. It will have a stage installed to create a better venue for performances that will use gym seating, he says.
Two of the classrooms will be designated for science and music to replace space that had been re-purposed to accommodate growth in student enrollment.
Ready for 20-21 school year!
Take a look at the photo carousel below and check out the update for this school.
- Drywall is topped out 2nd floor
- Painting is ongoing 2nd floor
- Finishes 2nd floor have started
- Masons have completed north, east, west, and half of the south face with brick
- 3/4 of windows have been installed
- Project is on schedule