The Thomas George Tower
Location: Coeur d’Alene, ID
Anticipated Completion: March 2025
The Thomas George Tower is an 18-story building with 60 luxury condo units. Construction is primarily post-tensioned concrete, and Garco is self-performing all concrete structure work.
Building plans feature several resident amenities such as an indoor swimming pool, indoor golf simulator, fitness center, outdoor terrace, resident lounge, underground secured parking, and a clubhouse with a warming kitchen. The Thomas George is located downtown, overlooking Lake Coeur d’Alene, McEuen Park, and Tubbs Hill.
Quicksilver Studios captured the crane erection process in the video below:
Recently completed milestones:
The building shoring system and associated tie backs along with mass excavation for building footprint are complete.
Current Work in Progress:
- Footing excavation with imported crushed rock
- Install of concrete footings and perimeter mat footings
- Bentonite waterproofing at shoring system
- Building Columns lift 1 to be formed and placed
- Building perimeter walls to be formed and placed
- MEP underground work