Ridgeline High School is a new two-story high school in the Central Valley School District. Ridgeline will include over 80 classrooms and learning spaces, two highly flexible career and technical education classrooms and labs (identified as makerspaces), a professional culinary kitchen, project rooms, support classrooms for students with special needs, art and performing arts classrooms, four full-size gyms with 94′ courts, a football/soccer stadium with synthetic turf, engineering and computer programming options, varsity athletics, varied clubs and school-based activities.
Ready for 21-22 school year!
Check out the awesome photo gallery below to see the updates below!
- Area B slab on grade was poured week of 3/9
- Area D (Classrooms) and A.1 (Admin and Library) steel is fully erected
- Library Glu lams are installed, Athletic Wing Glu Lams are also installed
- Area D and A.1 is being sided by WPI and interior framing is underway
- Raising steel and decking in C wing (Classrooms) and A.2
- Chiller Yard is being raised with CMU block
- Spilker has fully erected gymnasium CMU and all the bar joists are installed. Decking is now going up with roof to follow.
- The dugout/storage CMU is complete and slabs have been poured at the baseball fields
- The baseball fields have irrigation in and are graded. Topsoil is currently being spread and fencing is being installed.
- The auditorium is above 20 ft and taking shape
- Football/Track stadium is being graded and stadium light pole bases have been installed and will be poured soon
- Making progress every day