Ridgeline High School is a new two-story high school in the Central Valley School District. Ridgeline will include over 80 classrooms and learning spaces, two highly flexible career and technical education classrooms and labs (identified as makerspaces), a professional culinary kitchen, project rooms, support classrooms for students with special needs, art and performing arts classrooms, four full-size gyms with 94′ courts, a football/soccer stadium with synthetic turf, engineering and computer programming options, varsity athletics, varied clubs and school-based activities.
Ready for 21-22 school year!
- Garco Crews are weatherizing the building’s remaining openings with blankets and heaters are running inside to allow work to continue
- Mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, drywall and painting are continuing through the building in all areas
- Concrete slab was poured in the mezzanine of the auditorium
- Painting in the gymnasium is nearly complete
- Glazing (window installation) is continuing around the building, Area C (middle classroom wing) was sealed up this week
- Soccer field and practice football fields fine grade work is complete, sod will be complete in the next few weeks
- Asphalt has been laid in the student parking lot, tennis courts, baseball complex, and asphalt track surface will be complete next week
- Concrete flatwork and curbing is continuing around the stadium and overall site
- Tennis court posts to be installed next week
- Interior MDF wainscoting begins on Monday
- Landscaping is underway in the baseball complex and will begin in the parking lot next week
- Spilker Masonry blockwork 99.9% complete
- Tiling continuing through bathrooms
- Stadium bleachers are fully installed along with the artificial turf football field
- Permanent power has been ran to the stadium and tennis courts allowing us to turn on the stadium and tennis lighting – they’re very bright!
- Track and Field equipment in the process of being installed